Who we are
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our website. This may include information such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your use of our website, including the pages you visit, the links you click, and other actions you take while using our website.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and the services we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account or the services we provide.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and email services. These service providers are contractually prohibited from using or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than providing services to us.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
We may also share your personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We also take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.